RTC™ Steam Heating / Cold Water Cooling
The SHC Controllers lies at the heart of the RTC™ process. It controls the flow of steam, water and compressed air in to the mould. A simple to operate control panel allows timings to be set and monitored in real time. The SHC includes the following features:
▪ Controlled steam delivery temperature by regulating steam pressure.
▪ Water delivery control assissted by an installed water pump.
▪ Control of compressed air to expel steam and condensate after the heating cycle.
▪ Control of compressed air to expel water after the colling cycle.
▪ Optional inclusion of a vacuum air pump to evacuate the mould cavity.
▪ Each stage of the steam / water cycle is PLC controlled and timed.
▪ User friendly graphical interface with touch screen control.
▪ Available in 3 steam output capacities.
▪ Mobile on castors and can be easily moved from one machine to another.
▪ Optional handheld controller for easy remote operation from the control console.